Techprint is excited to announce the addition of new fully Automatic High Precision Screen Press to our equipment inventory. This state-of-the-art screen printing equipment has extremely precise controls that offer unmatched level of quality and capabilities.
Our new screen printer is a sheet fed press. That means we will be able to print on a much larger range of materials including plastics, polyester, polycarbonate, polystyrene, polyethylene, Tyvek, Kapton, and acrylic.
Great features of our new screen press equipment include:
- Conductive inks
- We can precisely print conductive materials such as; silver, silver chloride, and carbon to meet your unique needs.
- Medical printed electrodes and circuits
- We can produce high quality electrodes and circuits, custom to your specifications.
- Precision Registration
- We can print on materials as thin as .003” thick with precise registration controls.
- The screen press contains full UV curing capabilities as well as conventional conveyor gas drying.
- High speed printing
- Our high-speed printer is capable of hi-volume repeatable production.
Techprint has always offered the best in screen, flexographic, and digital printing, and our new equipment adds to our already expansive array of capabilities. To learn more about our Automatic High Precision Cylinder Screen Press, please contact one of our knowledgeable representatives at 978-975-1245. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.